St. Paul warned about individuals who “make dissensions and offenses contrary to doctrine,” saying:
“Mark them who make dissensions and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have learned, and avoid them. For they that are such, serve not Christ our Lord, but their own belly; and by pleasing speeches and good words, seduce the hearts of the innocent.” (Romans 16:17-18)
Given what we have learned about the Association of United States Catholic Priests (AUSCP), it is not hard to imagine that St. Paul had members of this organization in mind as he said this.
Because of the grave concern we have received from our readers, wondering what can be done about the AUSCP, the Lepanto Institute has drafted a sample letter for readers to send to their bishops. Just download the letter here, change the information [found in the brackets], sign it, and drop it in the mail. If you need your bishop’s name and address, you can find it here.
Your Eminences and Excellencies,
We have compiled links to our articles on the AUSCP for you here. All of our most current research can be found in these articles:
- AUSCP’s Plan for Ordained Women and Priestless parishes
- AUSCP’ Idea for Priestly Formation and Info on Conference speakers
- AUSCP’s Desire to Obtain Funding from Unsuspecting, Pew-sitting Catholics
- AUSCP’s Membership in an International Network of Heretical Organizations
- AUSCP’s Alliance with Heretical, Pro-Sodomy Organizations
- AUSCP’s Keynote Address from Notorious Priest, Fr. Richard Rohr
- AUSCP’s Vision of the Church in Relation to the Vision of Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerich
We will be adding more information to this list as we obtain it. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Michael Hichborn at firstname.lastname@example.org.